My Guide Website?
Florence: Pitti Palace Small Group Tour7 Reviews
Visit the last residence of the Medici family in Florence through a guided small-group tour. You'll discover the history of the family from Cosimo the 1st to Anna Maria Luisa.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Florence: Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni Tour
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- Heart of Florence: Dinner and Three Tenors Concert Ticket
- Florence: Truffle Hunting and Vinci with Lunch and Winery
- From Florence: Chianti Self-Guided Vespa Tour with Lunch
- Explore inside the museum
- Discover the private collection of paintings, statues, furniture and mosaics
- Skip the lines to enter the palace
DescriptionThose wishing to visit the main attractions in Florence simply cannot miss the Palazzo Pitti and the Palatine Gallery. This palace was the last residence of the Medici family in Florence, and as part of a small guided group tour you'll have the privilege to enter from the priority entrance of the palace without waiting in the long lines. Starting from the office and crossing the Ponte Vecchio, you'll arrive in front of the palace to discover the most important works belonging to the daily life of the family of the Grand Dukes of the Medici. Discover works from Cosimo the 1st to Anna Maria Luisa, the latter of which was also called 'Electress Palatine' from which the name of the gallery is derived. Your guide will show you works concerning the families which followed the Medici, from the Habsburgs Lorraine to the first King of Italy, including annexed royal apartments. Visit the main attractions of the palace such as the Palatine Gallery, the Royal Apartments, the Gallery of Modern Art, the Treasury of the Grand Dukes, and the Museum of Fashion and Costume. The entrance ticket that your guide will give you will be valid for the whole day, allowing you to remain inside the gallery even after the end of the guided tour.
IncludesPriority entrance tickets Licensed and professional guide Earphone radios to clearly hear your guide (for groups of 5 people and over) Booking fees
- You may have to follow the security-check line during the busier days • Please return your headsets to the guide following the tour
- Following your tour you can explore the gallery freely