My Guide Website?
Florence: Pizza Dinner and Opera Arias Concert94 Reviews
Have a romantic night out in Florence in true Italian style. Enjoy a delicious dinner the take in a performance of classic opera arias.
- Enjoy a classic Tuscan dinner and Chianti wine in a typical Florentine tavern
- Experience the Italian “bel canto” in a charming and intimate atmosphere
- Have a night out in Florence in true Italian style
DescriptionEnjoy your dinner in a typical Florentine restaurant. Encounter live classical music in a beautiful old setting. Feast on one of the best pizzas in the city in a well-preserved location, furnished with furniture and antiques in the trendy Oltrarno district. After your dinner, take in a performance with live music and talented singers in the evocative atmosphere of a 15th-century church. Listen to melodies known all over the world and interpreted by sopranos, mezzo-sopranos, tenors, baritones, and basses, in the renaissance settings of the Santa Monaca Church. Hear melodies from famous operas Verdi, Puccini, Rossini, and other composers.
IncludesDinner with Italian pizza and dessert in an Oltrarno restaurant 2-course set menu with drinks Musical performance in an ancient Church Concert with arias from famous operas
- This tour doesn’t include a guide. The restaurant and the concert hall are centrally located and easily accessible, a few steps from each other
- A vegetarian menu is available upon request