My Guide Website?
Florence: Renaissance and Medici Tales Guided Walking Tour307 Reviews
Discover the highlights of Florence on this guided walking tour. Learn how the city became the cradle of the Renaissance and hear about the lasting impact of the powerful Medici family on the city.
- Immerse yourself in tales of power and intrigue from the Medici dynasty
- Engage with stories about the godfathers of the Italian Renaissance
- Uncover the story behind iconic city sights like Brunelleschi's Dome
- Unlock the meaning behind symbols that you encounter along the way
- Get advice from a local about where to eat, drink, and shop on your stay
DescriptionUncover the secrets of Florence on this guided walking tour. See the city's top sites and decode its hidden symbols with the help of your guide. Dive into the story behind attractions like the iconic Dome of the Catedral de Santa María del Fiore. Meet your guide in the elegant Piazza di San Lorenzo where you can see the distinct mixture of Renaissance and Romanesque architecture of the Basilica of San Lorenzo. Listen as your guide shares little-known, fun facts about the city and how it gave birth to the Renaissance. Be transported back in time as you hear about the intrigues of one of the most powerful dynasties of all times, the Medici family. Explore the traces of their astounding impact on the city. Learn how to eat, shop, and drink like a local with tips and tricks from your guide. Find out how to avoid leather scams and where to buy some delicious gelato. End your tour outside the famed Uffizi Gallery.
IncludesGuide Historical walking tour
- This tour takes place rain or shine
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€10.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today