My Guide Website?
Florence: Sunset Wine and Food Tour20 Reviews
On this small-group food tour lead by your local guide, you'll be introduced to the very best restaurants and wine bars Florence has to offer for a night out to remember.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Experience aperitivo o’clock in the hippest neighbourhood in Florence
- Enjoy an interactive Negroni making demo and then sip on Florence’s most famous cocktail
- Savour iconic Tuscan starters paired with Chianti’s finest drinks
- Enjoy local wine tasting paired with a Tuscan Panzanella Salad and Melanzane alla Parmigiana
- Discover the local way to finish every meal – spoiler alert: it involves vin santo and biscotti
DescriptionSet off as the sun dips over the horizon and be introduced to the very best restaurants and wine bars Florence has to offer. See the perfect cocktail being constructed then sip it down at aperitivo o’clock as you watch the world go by on the cobblestone Santo Spirito streets. Savor artisanal truffle cheese and cured local meats paired with the perfect local vino. After your interactive Negroni-making demo with some of the best views of Florence, move on to a wine tasting paired with a Tuscan Panzanella Salad and Melanzane alla Parmigiana. During the evening, your local guide will entertain you with stories, fascinating history, and a unique glimpse into the best part of Florentine life, the food.
IncludesLive commentary from local English speaking guide Food and drinks Digital itinerary of your food tour to go back to places and shops visited again after the tour
- The tour can accommodate vegetarian diets and offer some substitutions to accommodate gluten-free or dairy-free diets but cannot be guaranteed at each stop Please note this tour has an alcoholic beverage served at each stop so guests under 18 cannot participate You should wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water and an umbrella in the event of rain This tour operates rain or shine This activity requires a minimum number of 2 guests. Should the minimum not be met, you will be contacted about rescheduling your tour or receiving a reimbursement