My Guide Website?
Florence: Tuscany Vespa Wine Tour with Lunch & Wine Tastings28 Reviews
Explore the Chianti wine area of Tuscany on a guided day trip from Florence. Ride a Vespa through the rolling hills to a local winery in San Gimignano for a 3-course Tuscan lunch and a wine tasting class.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Small Group Vespa ride through the Chianti wine area
- No Experience Required
- Guided visit to the most attractive medieval village in Tuscany
- Visit an organic winery, guided wine tastings combined with 3 courses lunch
DescriptionRide a Vespa on quiet and scenic roads through the rolling hills of the Chianti region. Tour will take place in the heart of Tuscany, where some of our most famous Chianti wines are produced. If you have no driving license, you do not have any experience or you do not feel comfortable riding on your own, you may decide to be passenger with one of our guides. Fun will be guaranteed as well! Along our itinerary we'll stop for great photo ops and we'll have the chance to visit the famous medieval town of San Gimignano, worldwide known as the 'medieval Manhattan'! Inside the village, we'll stop at the fantastic 1300 Ceramic Museum and we'll visit the legendary Dondoli world champion gelato maker. Back on the vespas, we'll have more fun and more stunning panoramic views to enojoy! After the ride, we'll be at a local winery to enjoy an authentic tuscan lunch with 'Antipasti Toscani' (bruschetta, pecorino cheese, salami and salad), 'Ribolita' Soup, 'Lasagna' and 'Cantuccini di Prato' as dessert. All this will be nicely combined to a great wine tasting class in which you will have the pleasure to taste wines of local production. Couples have the option to share a vespa and get a total of 20 euros discount. Children (6-11 yo) can partecipate as passengers with our guides or an expert driver. Infant (0-5 yo) may join the tour as passengers on our super fun Tuk-Tuk (Ape Calessino)!
IncludesTransport Vespa driving lesson Vespa ride through vineyards and panoramic hills Guided visit of San Gimignano A visit to a Chianti winery Three courses lunch Guided wine tastings and more
- Your regular car driving lisence is required to drive a Vespa If you don't feel confortable driving on your own you can choose to ride with one of our professional tour guides.