Florence: Uffizi Gallery Small Group Guided Tour2 Reviews
Join a very small group tour with a maximum of 8 people and step into Florence's most iconic museum, the Uffizi Gallery with a timed entry ticket. Admire all the major paintings on the top floor with a specialized and English-speaking guide.
- Take a 2.5-hour guided tour in the most famous Italian gallery
- Explore the main rooms of the top floor with an expert guide
- Admire all the major highlights of Florentine and Tuscan painters
- View the city and its hills from the big windows and panoramic terrace
- Enjoy an intimate small group experience with a maximum of 8 participants
DescriptionMeet your guide at Piazza della Signoria, Florence's political center, and listen to a brief introduction to the political situation in Florence in the mid-1500s. Learn about Cosimo de' Medici, the first Grand-duke of Tuscany who wanted the Uffizi palace to be built. Proceed into the Uffizi Gallery with a timed admission ticket to avoid the long queues. Admire all of the most iconic paintings in the gallery including masterpieces by Giotto, Gentile da Fabriano, Fra Angelico, Masaccio, Paolo Uccello, Filippo Lippi, Sandro Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, and Michelangelo, to mention the most famous ones. When this unforgettable, guided tour ends and your guide departs, feel free to remain longer in the gallery and explore at your own pace. Maybe enjoy a light snack at the splendid panoramic Uffizi Caffé.
IncludesUffizi Gallery reserved ticket with timed entrance Professional fluent English-speaking guide Headsets to hear the tour guide clearly (with 4+ participants) Small group with a maximum of 8 people Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Gratuities
- Flash photography is not permitted
- Only one 500 ml water bottle per person is allowed inside the museum
- Please wear comfortable shoes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability