My Guide Website?
From Florence: Wine Tasting and Dinner in Chianti Vineyards88 Reviews
Spend an afternoon exploring the Chianti wine region on a guided culinary tour. Visit two wineries, sample regional specialties, and discover the ancient village of Greve in Chianti.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the Chianti wine region in Tuscany on an afternoon tour
- Sample Chianti wines and regional specialties
- Learn about the production of Chianti wines and fresh olive oil from an expert
- Tour the vineyards and cellar of a local wine farm
- Visit the charming village of Greve in Chianti
- Eat dinner at a wine farm
DescriptionEnjoy breathtaking views and traditional Italian food on an afternoon tour of the Chianti wine region in Tuscany. Join your guide as you leave Florence and head into the countryside to begin your foodie adventure. Your first stop is a family-run wine estate. Take a tour of the winery with a guide from the estate and get an inside look at how things are run. Visit the vineyards and cellars, and learn how world-renowned Chianti wine is made. Take part in a wine tasting and sample some of the best Chianti wines along with some fresh olive oil and delicious Tuscan snacks. Continue your tour with a stop at Greve in Chianti, a charming village in the heart of the Chianti region. Follow your guide to the Piazza Matteotti, the famous triangular piazza that this small town is known for. Then, enjoy some free time here as you explore the numerous artisan and food shops, including the artisan butchery Antica Macelleria Falorni. As the sun starts to set, make your way to your final destination for the day, another wine estate. Sit down and enjoy a delicious dinner of seasonal Tuscan specialties. Each course is paired with one of the exquisite wines produced by this estate.
IncludesCulinary tour of the Chianti wine region Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle Knowledgeable tour guide Guided tour of a local winery with wine tasting, olive oil tasting, and appetizers Stop at Greve in Chianti with free time to explore the village Tuscan dinner at a local wine estate A wine paired with each meal course
- Vegetarian and vegan menus are available on request Children under the age of 2 will have to sit on their parent's lap For logistical reasons, the visit to Greve in Chianti may be replaced by a visit to another local village in the Chianti region