From Livorno: Florence Shore Excursion with Tasting3 Reviews
Experience an unforgettable day in the cradle of the Renaissance, accompanied by an expert tour leader. Enjoy this excursion from Livorno and discover the beauty of Florence.
- Visit Florence at your own pace following the recommendations of your tour leader
- Admire its Renaissance monuments and buildings
- Hear fascinating stories from your expert tour leader during your ride from Livorno
- Enjoy an unparalleled experience in Florence, the most captivating city in Tuscany
DescriptionDiscover Florence's rich culture on this shore excursion designed especially for cruise ship passengers. After meeting your tour leader at the meeting point, begin your trip to one of the most beautiful and famous cities in the world. Discover this Tuscan paradise and be amazed by the art and history that you find in each of its alleys. Start the day with a tasting of typical Tuscan products in a traditional restaurant for the perfect boost before you begin your exploration. Enjoy the rest of the day to discover Florence's delights at your own pace. During your free time, admire the majesty of the Duomo, one of the most impressive buildings in Italy, and stroll through the city's beautiful squares including the Piazza Repubblica and Piazza Della Signoria. Travel through time at the Ponte Vecchio, one of the most beautiful and treasured symbols of the city. You will also have enough time to visit the Accademia Gallery, where you can admire Michelangelo's David. Meet your tour leader at the end of the day and head back to Livorno.
IncludesReturn transportation in an air-conditioned tour bus Tour leader Tasting of local products
- • By law, buses must park in designated areas in Florence, meaning that this tour involves a substantial amount of walking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability