My Guide Website?
Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting248 Reviews
Discover the beauty of Florence and Pisa with this guided shore excursion. Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned bus from Livorno, enjoy beautiful landscapes, and indulge in local products.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Florence: Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni Tour
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- Heart of Florence: Dinner and Three Tenors Concert Ticket
- Florence: Truffle Hunting and Vinci with Lunch and Winery
- From Florence: Chianti Self-Guided Vespa Tour with Lunch
- Enjoy a fantastic day in two of the most amazing cities in Tuscany
- Discover the beautiful city of Florence and admire all its Renaissance monuments
- Appreciate the Leaning Tower, one of the most symbolic monuments of Italy
DescriptionSee the iconic Leaning Tower and the Duomo on this day trip to Pisa and Florence from Livorno. Travel via an air-conditioned bus and savor a tasting of local products. Follow your tour leader to the city’s main attractions and get free time to explore both cities at your own pace. After meeting your tour leader, begin your trip to Florence in a fully equipped and comfortable bus. Step into Florence, home to several masterpieces of Renaissance art and architecture. Walk down its winding alleys and explore the city's iconic monuments and art galleries. If you want, you can start your visit in Piazza Repubblica and follow in the footsteps of Dante Alighieri. Discover Piazza della Signoria and cross the arch bridge of Ponte Vecchio over the Arno River. Enjoy free time to explore the city on your own with plenty to see, including the Accademia Gallery Museum where you can admire Michelangelo's David, or see the Florence Cathedral in Piazza del Duomo. Next, make your way to Pisa. Pass through the Santa Maria gate to Piazza dei Miracoli. Marvel at the impressive marble monuments and the green grass where you can relax or take photos of the famous Leaning Tower. Climb the Leaning Tower or go to the medieval Roman Catholic Cathedral of Pisa. Right next to the Leaning Tower, admire beautiful works of art.
IncludesTransportation from the meeting point Tour guide on board Tasting of local products
- Children under 8 years are not allowed to climb the Leaning Tower