My Guide Website?
Tuscany: Horseback Riding Adventure with Lunch in a Winery
Add a dose of adventure to your Tuscan vacation with a horseback ride around the countryside and vineyards. Discover scenic, hilly trails with your guide and enjoy a four-course meal made from fresh regional products paired with excellent wine.
- Explore San Gimignano, vineyards and olive groves on a horseback ride
- Take in the fascinating and warm landscape of the San Gimignano while enjoying a Tuscan traditional lunch
- Taste the wines produced in the winery, such as the Rosso and the Brunello di Montalcino
DescriptionUpon arrival, guests are greeted in the welcome center for a short walking tour of this historic Tuscan property. Before starting off the ride you’ll be provided a short lesson and then you will depart on an unforgettable experience riding past the cypress trees, rustic buildings and vineyards so typical of this part of Italy. You will be escorted by local English-speaking guide who look after you for the hour of your journey. You will then ride to the winery, through the vineyards and woods around San Gimignano. After the horseback riding adventure, you’ll sit down to enjoy a delicious 4-course lunch accompanied by distinguished wines in the magic of the Tuscan hills covered with vineyards, olive groves, and woods that surround us with their breathtaking views.
Includes4-course Tuscan meal Wine tasting and wine pairing class Horse riding tour Return transportation from meeting point Florence
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- In case of intolerance or allergies, alert us when booking and before the tour to avoid any inconvenience
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund