My Guide Website?
VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments35 Reviews
Are you curious to discover the Cathedral of Florence, its outstanding Dome, the Baptistry, the Crypt, the Bell Tower and the Museum with Donatello, Brunelleschi and Michelangelo original artworks? Join this amazing VIP private tour and skip the line!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the line and admire the Cathedral of Florence from inside
- Enjoy the Gold Byzantine mosaics of the Baptistry
- See the original Gates of Paradise
- Be amazed by the Pieta by Michelangelo and the Maddalena by Donatello
- Get a reservation to climb up the Dome or the Tower Bell, depending on the availability of the day
DescriptionAmong the world famous artworks attracting the curiosity of international visitors to Florence, the Cathedral and its monuments are not to be missed for anyone who wants to understand Florence. Visit the Baptistery of San Giovanni, in the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the Crypt of Santa Reparata, the Dome of Brunelleschi, or the Giotto's Bell Tower, depending on the availability of the day. Your guide will begin with a tour of the outside wonders before moving inside to the Baptistery with the famous Gates of Paradise. Then continue with the entrance in the Cathedral, discovering the artistic beauty of the Cathedral, including a visit to the Crypt of Santa Reparata. At the end you will conclude the tour with the climbing to the Campanile di Giotto and Brunelleschi's Dome where you can enjoy the incomparable view of the city of Florence.
IncludesThree hour private guided tour Entrance tickets with reservation Skip the line for the monuments
- Dress code: please cover your shoulder and knees to enter the Cathedral and the Baptistry
- If you have backpacks with you, they have to be deposited in the museum cloakroom