Centro Italiano Firenze - Florence
Are you a business owner in Florence?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Florence.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Directions to Centro Italiano Firenze
Centro Italiano in Florence is located in the beautiful square of Piazza D'azeglio, the school is run by teachers with long experience with foreign students:
Here you can find:
Italian language and culture courses in Florence
- small classes from 2 to 6 participants
- highly qualified Italian teachers with many years of experience in teaching Italian for foreigners
- a wide range of courses and afternoon activities
- individual programs and private language coach
- special seminars on cooking, wine, trekking, arts, history of arts, painting and photography
- work and study programs
- courses for school and university groups
- familiar atmosphere individual assistance
- housing service offering selected families,private homes,apartments,hotels and guest houses
- free internet access
- DEPARTMENT OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND MULTIMEDIA offering accademic programs, short courses, seminars and workshops
Centro Italiano Languages school is affiliated with another languages school in Naples. This 2 school work in sinergy to help develop your Italian language skills and culture!
Check their website for courses and fees.
You may also like
Splendid TuscanyFlorence-Centre, Florence
Sabini&Associates is a corporated agency that offers facilities and solutions for international clients who wants to approach the experience of buying in Florence, Tuscan
Holiday Homes TuscanyCountryside, Florence
Holiday Homes Tuscany offers amazing locations from Luxury Apartments in historical downtown Florence to Villas with pools in the amazing Tuscan countryside..............
Russian Orthodox ChurchAround-Florence, Florence
The Russian Orthodox Church in Florence is a glorious piece of architecture built by both Russian and Florentine artists at the end of 1800 century...............
Waldesian Evangelical ChurchFlorence-Centre, Florence
The Waldesian Church is very active in Florence with community services and charity events................
ABC SchoolFlorence-Centre, Florence
The ABC school provides many different courses to learn Italian, each held by qualified teachers. You will also be able to enjoy the amazing extra-curricular activities A
Polimoda relies on a team of professors with long term-experiences in the fashion industry. Our experts in: Design, Fashion, Marketing, Communication, Trends, Shoes, Patt
Accademia ItalianaFlorence-Centre, Florence
Accademia Italiana International Fashion School, courses in Art, Fashion and Design, Photography, Graphics and Communication, in Florence and Rome.............
Galileo Galilei InsituteFlorence-Centre, Florence
Galileo Galilei Institute of Italian Language is a School for foreigners who intend to learn Italian and Italian Lifestyle through their Art & Drawing Classes, and even C
Reflections ItaliaAround-Florence, Florence
Reflections Italia - Buying Office............
Autonoleggio GiulianiAround-Florence, Florence
Autonoleggio Giuliani offers bilingual drivers for Florence transfers and Tuscany Excursion. Limousine Service also available.............