My Guide Website?
Centro Italiano Firenze
Centro Italiano in Florence is located in the beautiful square of Piazza D'azeglio, the school is run by teachers with long experience with foreign students:
Here you can find:
Italian language and culture courses in Florence
- small classes from 2 to 6 participants
- highly qualified Italian teachers with many years of experience in teaching Italian for foreigners
- a wide range of courses and afternoon activities
- individual programs and private language coach
- special seminars on cooking, wine, trekking, arts, history of arts, painting and photography
- work and study programs
- courses for school and university groups
- familiar atmosphere individual assistance
- housing service offering selected families,private homes,apartments,hotels and guest houses
- free internet access
- DEPARTMENT OF PHOTOGRAPHY AND MULTIMEDIA offering accademic programs, short courses, seminars and workshops
Centro Italiano Languages school is affiliated with another languages school in Naples. This 2 school work in sinergy to help develop your Italian language skills and culture!
Check their website for courses and fees.