Discover Florence's Secret Gardens: A Springtime Escape
Uncover hidden green oases and floral wonders in Florence
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
1. Boboli Gardens
Located behind the Pitti Palace, Boboli Gardens is one of Florence's most famous hidden green spaces. Spanning over 45,000 square meters, these Renaissance gardens offer a peaceful oasis with beautiful sculptures, fountains, and stunning views of Florence.
2. Villa Strozzi
Experience the charm of Villa Strozzi's gardens, featuring delightful flower beds, ancient trees, and an ornamental lake. Take a relaxing stroll, enjoy a picnic, or simply find a bench to soak in the tranquility amidst this historical estate.