My Guide Website?
Florence: Authentic Pasta Making Class7 Reviews
Experience a pasta-making class in the beautiful Tuscan home kitchen of a professional chef. Enjoy unlimited wine as you learn how to prepare Italian pasta that will amaze your friends back home.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Meet the artisans behind the ingredients you’ll cook with.
- Feast on a giant family-style lunch
- Drink unlimited local wine
DescriptionYour experience will start with your small group's visit to the authentic and fascinating Oltrarno district of Florence. Along with your chef, you will stroll the streets shopping for ingredients from small family-run stores and stalls. Then, after picking herbs from the rooftop terrace, you will put on your aprons, roll up your sleeves and get started preparing your feast. The pasta making class will conclude with a family-style lunch/dinner among your new friends, complete with matching wine, to ensure a fun and tasty time. Join us for a true Italian cooking lesson you will never forget! Please note: For tours leaving in the afternoon, the market shopping experience is replaced by another signature Italian experience: L'aperitivo! Salumi and pecorino cheese with a spritz of your choice
IncludesEnglish speaking instruction Alcoholic Beverages Unlimited wine! Fresh pasta making lesson Cooking Equipment
- This tour operates rain or shine
- Maximum of 12 people per group
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion
- You should wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water and an umbrella in the event of rain
- Please notify the tour operator of any dietary restrictions