My Guide Website?
Florence: Guided Bike Tour69 Reviews
Take a guided group bike tour through Florence. Ride around the city and be inspired by the Renaissance on a comfortable cruiser bike. You'll cycle in the city and weaving between narrow streets too.
- Enjoy a three-hour guided sightseeing tour by bike
- See all major sights such as the Dome, Ufizzi Gallery, Square of the Republic, Strozzi Palace
- Bike across the bridges stretching across the Arno river and enjoy unique panoramas of Florence
- Taste authentic Florentine Gelato, optional
- Hear interesting facts, stories, and useful information about the sights
DescriptionDiscover Florence with a guide a bike tour of the city highlights. See sights like the famed Dome of Brunelleschi, the Oltrarno district, and the Square of the Republic. Stay safe with the included helmet and hear your guide clearly with headphones. Meet your guide and get fitted with your helmet and bike. Ride at a leisurely pace to the Dome of Brunelleschi, built between the 12th and 14th century. Admire this architectural wonder which is the second largest dome in the world. Head to the Uffizi Gallery building, which is the primary museum in Florence. View the outside of this museum which is home to some of the world’s most impressive works of art by artists like Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci. Stop at the Square of the Republic which created during the Risanamento period in the 19th century. Cruise to the Basilica of Santa Croce which is the largest Franciscan church in the world and the burial place of famous Italians like Michelangelo, Galileo, and Machiavell. Get a unique overview of the city as your guide will shares details of Florence's diverse and entertaining history. Visit the Oltrarno district for sweeping views of Florence. Have the chance to stop and purchase a Gelato or hot beverage during your tour.
IncludesCruiser bike rental English-speaking guide Headphones Helmet
- This tour does not visit the inside of monuments and museums
- This tour operates rain or shine, and rain ponchos are available in the local supplier's office (which are fully reimbursed if not used)
- Guests are encouraged to dress comfortably for the weather and wear comfortable closed toed shoes
- Due to the cobblestones in Florence, the bike tour is not recommended for pregnant women and for children who are not comfortable riding a bike
- This tour is operated in English
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€35.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today