My Guide Website?
Florence: Guided Walking Tour with Drinks at Local Bars37 Reviews
Join a tipsy walking tour in Florence and discover the city's vibrant nightlife with a guide. Sip wine and cocktails, learn historical facts about Florence, and enjoy a shot with like-minded travelers.
- Enjoy Florence's golden hour as you sip on a glass of Tuscan wine
- Meet like-minded travelers and make new friends on a fun night out
- Explore the city with a local guide and get a new perspective on its history
- Hear the salacious story behind Piazza della Passera and other interesting tales
- End the evening on one of the city's most popular nightlife streets
DescriptionMeet like-minded travelers, hear juicy historical stories, and sip the finest Italian drinks on a guided walking tour through Florence. Visit some of the city's most lively bars and indulge in wine and cocktails. Meet your guide and start your tipsy walking tour with a chilled glass of wine. Take this time to get to know your fellow travelers before your guide shares some of Florence's fascinating tales. Learn about the scandalous lives of the city's most famous inhabitants and hear some naughty tidbits. Then, venture on to explore a few of Florence's most vibrant bars and neighborhoods. Along the way, you'll stop by Piazza della Passera, see the broadest street in Florence, the Via Maggio, and discover the Piazza Santa Spirito, the center of the artisan quarter. Experience a true Spritz and hear the incredible history behind the nation's favorite drink. Sample authentic Italian liqueurs and hear the stories behind them. Throughout the experience, your guide will show you hidden gems and tell you interesting facts. Your tour comes to an end on Via Benci, the city's most popular nightlife street. From here, you can choose to continue the night with your new friends, or head for gelato before bed.
IncludesWalking tour Guide 1 glass of wine 2 cocktails 1 shot
- This is not a bar crawl. It is a cultural experience combining history, culture, and Florentine nightlife Please eat before the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€49.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today