My Guide Website?
Florence: Market to Table Cooking Lesson92 Reviews
Learn to cook like an Italian at a 4-hour market to table cooking class, and enjoy a Tuscan meal in Florence. Visit the central food market with your chef, before learning tips and techniques to make a full Italian meal that you can recreate at home.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn to cook a Tuscan meal like an Italian
- Meet the farmers, bakers and butchers of the central market in Florence
- Prepare homemade pasta and sauces
- Discover the tips and techniques of meat and fish courses
- Savor the fruits of your labor with Italian wines
DescriptionLearn the secrets of Tuscan cooking at a half-day cookery class. Meet your chef at the central market to do a little grocery shopping for the ingredients that you will prepare. Once your visit to the market is over, you'll be driven by minivan to the cookery school where your lesson will take place. Having met the butchers, bakers, and farmers selling their vegetables at the market, prepare their delicious produce as your chef talks about the origin of each dish and Italian cuisine in general. Using fresh, seasonal ingredients, hand make your pasta and sauces, such as tomato, ragù, bolognese, or pesto. Then, prepare a meat or fish dish, followed by a scrumptious dessert. Put the final touches to your meal, supported by the chef. Then, enjoy a lunch of the dishes you have cooked, served with quality Italian wines. Collect your graduation certificate before you leave to show off to your family and friends! After the class, you will be driven back to the departure point in the center of Florence.
IncludesTour of the central market in Florence with your chef Cooking class with a famous local chef Lunch with wine tastings Graduation certificate All necessary ingredients
- On Sundays and bank holidays, when the central market is closed, the visit to the market will be skipped.
- Customers must be able to climb and descend stairs