My Guide Website?
Florence: Medici’s Mile Tour and Entrance to Boboli Gardens11 Reviews
Discover the history and secrets of the Medici dynasty on a guided tour followed by a visit to the Boboli Gardens, with access to the Porcelain Museum and Bardini Gardens.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- See all the sights of Florence in a 2-hour guided tour
- Discover the city's most beautiful churches, palaces, streets and squares
- Skip the long lines at the Boboli Gardens and explore this impressive open-air museum at your own pace
DescriptionEnjoy an exciting guided tour through Medici's Mile, a UNESCO World Heritage Site with the highest concentration of monuments and open-air works of art in the world. Led by a professional local guide, discover the most important sights of the city and retrace the fascinating history of the Medici dynasty. Listen to stories and anecdotes of intrigue, power struggles, secrets, and betrayals. Admire the palaces, streets, and squares where the members of the Medici family lived and socialized. Walk along the same narrow streets where they walked, touch the stones used to build their residences and see the monuments from their daily life: Palazzo Medici Riccardi, their first residence in San Lorenzo district, where you can find their Church and mausoleum: Medici Chapels. A few steps away you will reach the magnificent Cathedral, with the imposing Brunelleschi’s Dome and the stunning Palazzo Vecchio, set above Piazza della Signoria. Later, follow the path of the Vasari Corridor, a spectacular secret corridor used by the Medici Grand Dukes of Tuscany to move between the Palazzo Pitti and their offices located inside the Palazzo Vecchio. After the guided tour, make the most of your entrance ticket to the Boboli Gardens which will allow you to explore the Porcelain Museum and Bardini Gardens at your own pace.
Includes2-hour guided tour Headsets for groups of more than 15 participants Boboli Gardens entrance ticket
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if the minimum number of passengers is not reached. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered another date, an alternative tour or full refund