Florence: Reserved Entry Ticket to the Boboli Gardens95 Reviews
Rising behind the Pitti Palace are the beautiful Boboli Gardens. They were originally designed for the Medici and are one of the earliest examples of the Italian Garden. Explore this open-air museum with ease, with a timed entrance ticket.
- Enjoy priority entrance to the Boboli Gardens and admire the Grotta del Buontalenti from the outside
- Benefit from the advantages of a timed entry ticket and stay as long as you like
- Discover one of the earliest examples of the Italian Garden which later inspired many other European courts
DescriptionThe gardens extend over a vast area forming an open-air museum with antique and Renaissance statues, grottoes, and large fountains. Exploring its numerous and varied walks one is able to evoke the spirit of life at court. The Grotta del Buontalenti is an artificial cave filled with false stalactites and stalagmites, with statues of sheep, shepherds, and Romans goddesses. The cave is located close to the entrance of the Boboli Garden and at the end of the Vasari Corridor.
IncludesTimed entrance to the Boboli Gardens Entrance to Bardini Gardens Booking fee Guided tour Access to the Grotta del Buontalenti Audio guides (not included but available at the entrance in English, Italian, Spanish, French, German and Japanese)
- Please note that the date and time slot you choose is binding once booked. You can collect your entrance ticket 15 minutes before your allotted entry time
- You will be refused entry if you do not respect this allotted entry time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY