My Guide Website?
Florence: Skip-the-Line Accademia Gallery Entry Tickets14 Reviews
Avoid the long lines at the Accademia Gallery in Florence with skip-the-line tickets. See Michaelangelo's David and other Renaissance paintings, sculptures, tapestries, and artwork at your own pace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Marvel at the perfection of famous Florentine artworks up close
- Witness Renaissance paintings, sculptures, tapestries, and more
- Admire the 17 feet marble statue depicting the Biblical hero David
- See the world's largest collection of sculptures by Michelangelo
- View the artwork according to your own pace and schedule
DescriptionDevote as much time as you wish to explore one of the most visited museums in Florence, the Accademia Gallery, with skip-the-line entry tickets. Admire the art museum's biggest treasures such as Michelangelo's David, a masterpiece of Italian Renaissance sculpture. See many other paintings and sculptures by famous artists including Sandro Botticelli and Domenico Ghirlandaio. Enjoy the crooked streets of Florence set in the rolling hills of Tuscany as you learn about its stories, art, and distinctive historical heritage.
IncludesEntry ticket Taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Discounted tickets for children aged 6-17 cannot be arranged by the activity provider. You can buy it yourself at the museum for €4 if there is availability. Please bring a valid ID for the kids