Florence: Vintage Bike Tour with Gelato Tasting215 Reviews
Get on board a vintage Italian “graziella” bike, and follow your guide through the heart of Florence. Get the perfect introduction to the city center!
- Enjoy a 2.5-hour guided sightseeing tour by bike
- A professional tour guide, will take you along an almost traffic-free path
- See all major sights such as the Duomo, Santa Maria Novella, Uffizi Gallery and Piazza della Signoria
- Bike across the bridges stretching across the Arno river and enjoy unique panoramas of Florence
- Taste a refreshing ice-cream
- See artisan workshops in Oltrarno
- Ride on original vintage bikes, confortable and well mantained
DescriptionFlorence is perfect for biking, and this 2 and a half hour bike tour takes you where bus tours can’t, into pedestrian areas and along narrow side streets. Save time on a bike and let your guide show you roads away from the usual tourist paths. You will ride through the narrow streets of the main center and the Oltrarno. Visit Santa Maria Novella, Palazzo Pitti and the famous Ponte Vecchio bridge. Gaze at the architecture of the Uffizi square and see the Santa Croce church. We will cycle through the Piazza della Signoria and the medieval district, before stopping to admire the Duomo and Piazza della Repubblica. Relax, enjoy the tour, and taste a wonderful Gelato in the Oltrarno district! See Florence in a whole new way, and experience the city as a cyclist.
IncludesBike rental Helmets Professional Historical Guide Gelato (Italian Ice Cream) We do not visit the inside of monuments and museums.
- The tour runs rain or shine. In case of bad weather a walking tour will substitute. Wear comfortable clothes.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability