My Guide Website?
Florence: Vintage Bike Tour with Gelato Tasting254 Reviews
Get on board a vintage Italian “graziella” bike, and follow your guide through the heart of Florence on this guided tour to top sights like Piazza della Signoria and Piazza della Repubblica.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Marvel at the elegant architecture as you explore Florence by bike
- Travel along an almost traffic-free path in the company of a guide
- See sites such as the Duomo, Santa Maria Novella, and Uffizi Gallery
- Cycle across the bridges on the Arno River and enjoy unique panoramas
- Gaze at the Piazza della Signoria and taste a refreshing ice cream
DescriptionGo where bus tours can't on a guided bike tour of Florence. See more sights in less time with a bike. Pass by top sights like the Palazzo Pitti, Uffizi square, and the Ponte Vecchio bridge. Indulge your sweet tooth with a complimentary gelato. Meet your guide and get set up with your well-maintained vintage bike and a helmet. Glide down pedestrian areas and narrow side streets away from the usual tourist paths. Set off on your ride through the Renaissance city center streets. Visit the 13th-century Basilica of Santa Maria Novella. Take in views of the vast Pitti Palace and admire the vibrantly colored shops on the famed Ponte Vecchio bridge. Gaze at the architecture of the Uffizi square and see the Santa Croce church. Cycle through the Piazza della Signoria and the medieval district. Stop to admire the Duomo and the classical fountains in Piazza della Repubblica. Finish your tour with an tasty gelato while enjoying the bustle of the Oltrarno district. Return to your meeting point at the end of your cycling adventure.
IncludesBike rental Helmets Live guide Gelato (Italian Ice Cream)
- The tour runs rain or shine. In case of bad weather, a walking tour will substitute