Florence: Walking Tour with Skip-the-Line Accademia Gallery60 Reviews
Introduce yourself to the beautiful city of Florence on this 2.5-hour walking tour. Stroll along the historical streets, admire the wonderful Renaissance architecture, skip the line at the Accademia Gallery and visit the famous Duomo.
- See the best of Florence from the streets including Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, and much more
- Skip the long lines to the Accademia and marvel at Michelangelo’s David
- Admire Florence's spectacular Duomo from the outside, crowned by Brunelleschi’s dome
- Discover Florence’s top sights in less than 3 hours with a local expert guide
- Feel the city's great works of art and architecture come alive with your guide's captivating commentary
DescriptionDiscover Florence’s historic center on this 2.5-hour walking tour including the imposing Duomo, elegant Uffizi Square, the renowned leather market and the Accademia Gallery with Michelangelo’s David. Stroll along the timeless streets lined with the architecture of the Middle Ages and the Renaissance, admire the city in its continued glory and discover its hidden gems, all in a single morning! Begin the tour with skip-the-line access to the Accademia Gallery where you will have the unique opportunity to see Michelangelo’s statue of the Slaves and his magnificent 17-foot marble masterpiece, the David. Then walk towards the astounding Florence Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, from where Brunelleschi’s dome dominates the skyline of Florence and never ceases to impress. Gaze at the Baptistry Doors by Ghiberti, coined the “Gates of Paradise” by Michelangelo and get an up-close view of the Duomo, where your guide will tell you interesting facts about the building. During the walking tour, learn about the fascinating history of Florence as you visit the heart of the Renaissance Civic and Political Center, famous for its ancient statues and glorious fountains. With your guide leading the way, visit all Florence's top sights, including the iconic sculptures at Piazza Signoria, Palazzo Vecchio, and the Uffizi Courtyard. Your expert local guide, a trained storyteller, will bring Florence to life throughout the ages — from the terrible Medieval era to the glorious Renaissance years. End the tour at Uffizi.
Includes2.5-hour group walking tour with a maximum of 19 people Local expert guide Headsets when required so you don't miss a detail Skip-the-line entrance and tour of the Accademia Gallery Visit the Duomo from outside Gratuities Hotel pick-up/drop off Skip-the-line entrance at the Duomo
- Skip-the-line access to the Accademia is not guaranteed on the first Sunday of every month, because entrance is free for everyone. On these days, in place of a visit to the Accademia, you will go on an extended walking tour of the city, including Ponte Vecchio, Pitti Palace (from outside), and the area of Santo Spirito. Guests will receive a partial refund
- Guests with wheelchairs or mobility impairments cannot be accommodated on group tours. Pushchairs or strollers also cannot be accommodated
- In 2020, the duration of the tour will be reduced from 3 hours to 2.5 hours, the ending point will be in Piazzale degli Uffizi, and the tour will be focused on the main highlights of the city
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY