My Guide Website?
Florence: Walking Tour with Skip-the-Line Accademia & Uffizi25 Reviews
Discover the magic of Florence in half a day as you visit the city’s top sites, see the Uffizi gallery, and tour the Accademia with an expert guide. Skip the lines to see Michelangelo’s David, Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, works of da Vinci, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the birthplace of the Renaissance
- Skip the lines to the Accademia and Uffizi galleries
- Marvel at Michelangelo’s iconic 'The David' sculpture
- Observe timeless works by Da Vinci, Botticelli, Michelangelo, and more
- Admire the intricate exterior of the Duomo
DescriptionDiscover the magic of Florence in half a day on a tour that combines the city’s top sites with priority admission to the Accademia and Uffizi galleries. Skip the long lines to see masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s David and Botticelli’s Birth of Venus. Start the day with Skip-the-Line Access to the Accademia Gallery, home to Michelangelo’s ‘David’. Nothing prepares you for the scale of this sculptural masterpiece. Your guide will help you appreciate the artistry from every angle, including the techniques Michelangelo used to make marble look smooth as butter. The highlight of the city walking tour is the Florence Cathedral, whose incredible red dome is the city’s crown jewel. As you view the masterpiece from the outside, your guide will explain how the dome was not without challenges for architect Filippo Brunelleschi. Entrance to the Duomo is free to the public, so you can come back at any time to explore the cathedral in more depth, equipped with an abundance of knowledge shared by your expert, local guide. After a break for lunch, where you can ask your guide for recommendations, you’ll skip the line once more at the Uffizi Gallery. At the Uffizi, you’ll see major works by Botticelli, including the Birth of Venus and Primavera, and signature works of Italian masters including Michelangelo and da Vinci. Learn about the lives of the artists, architects, and wealthy patrons that contributed to the Gallery’s development. The visit concludes in the Uffizi Courtyard.
IncludesSkip-the-line entry and guided tour of Michelangelo's David (Accademia Gallery) Skip-the-line entry to Uffizi galleries Visit Duomo from the outside Local expert guide Headsets
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- On these days, in place of a visit to the Accademia, you will go on an extended walking tour of the city. Guests will receive a partial refund
- Please note there will be approximately 1.5 hours of free time between the two tours