Florence: Walking Tour with Skip-the-Line Accademia & Uffizi17 Reviews
Discover the magic of Florence in half a day as you visit the city’s top sites and tour the Accademia and Uffizi galleries with an expert guide. Skip the lines to see Michelangelo’s David, Botticelli’s Birth of Venus, works of da Vinci, and much more.
- Skip the lines to the Accademia and Uffizi galleries, and spend more time inside
- Marvel at Michelangelo’s David in the Accademia and the Renaissance masterpieces inside the Uffizi Gallery
- See the symbol of Florence, the stunning Duomo, from the outside and admire Brunelleschi’s dome and Vasari's frescos
- Appreciate timeless works of art by Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, Michelangelo, Raphael, and more
- Follow your local expert guide on a half-day tour of Florence’s top sights in a small group of 19 participants
DescriptionDiscover the magic of Florence in half a day on a tour that combines the city’s top sites with priority admission to the Accademia and Uffizi galleries. Skip the long lines to see masterpieces such as Michelangelo’s David and Botticelli’s Birth of Venus. Start the day with Skip-the-Line Access to the Accademia Gallery, home to Michelangelo’s ‘David’. Nothing prepares you for the scale of this sculptural masterpiece. Your guide will help you appreciate the artistry from every angle, including the techniques Michelangelo used to make marble look smooth as butter. The highlight of the city walking tour is the Florence Cathedral, whose incredible red dome is the city’s crown jewel. As you view the masterpiece from the outside, your guide will explain how the dome was not without challenges for architect Filippo Brunelleschi. Entrance to the Duomo is free to the public, so you can come back at any time to explore the cathedral in more depth, equipped with an abundance of knowledge shared by your expert, local guide. After a break for lunch (ask your guide for recommendations!), you’ll skip the line once more at the Uffizi Gallery. At the Uffizi you’ll see major works by Botticelli, including the Birth of Venus and Primavera, and signature works of Italian masters including Michelangelo and da Vinci. Your expert guide will tell you about the lives of the artists, architects, and wealthy patrons that contributed to the Gallery’s development. The visit concludes in the Uffizi Courtyard.
IncludesSmall-group tour with a maximum of 19 people Skip-the-line entry at the Accademia and Uffizi galleries Tickets for the Accademia and Uffizi galleries Visit Duomo from outside Local expert guide Headsets Hotel pick-up/drop off Food and beverages Gratuities
- Skip-the-line access to the Accademia is not guaranteed on the first Sunday of every month, because entrance is free for everyone. On these days, in place of a visit to the Accademia, you will go on an extended walking tour of the city, including Ponte Vecchio, Pitti Palace (from outside), and the characteristic and typical area of Santo Spirito. Guests will receive a partial refund
- This tour involves a fair amount of walking, so comfortable shoes are advised
- Guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance cannot be accommodated on this tour. Strollers or baby carriages cannot be accommodated on group tours
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability