My Guide Website?
from Florence: All inclusive Tuscany Vespa Tour in Chianti6 Reviews
Explore the beautiful Tuscan countryside for a day onboard your own Italian Vespa. Take in views of the most-famous Medieval towns, such as San Gimignano, and enjoy an authentic Tuscan meal.
- Zip around winding country roads on your own Vespa
- Take in fantastic views of the Tuscan countryside
- Discover off-the-beaten-track locations far from the crowds
- Enjoy a Tuscan lunch and wine tasting
DescriptionThe day starts with pickup from central Florence (see meeting point section) where the group will be taken in an air-conditioned van/coach to the Chianti region. Upon arrival, a local English-speaking guide will share some information on the region before giving a brief safety demonstration and assigning the Vespas. Start the Vespa ride on the quiet and scenic roads through the rolling hills of the Chianti region where some of the most famous Tuscan wines are produced and fall in love with the fields of vines, cypresses, and Tuscan rural houses. Admirea the skylines of the incredible Medieval villages like Sna Gimignano and listen to the legendary stories that these places hold from your local guide When hunger strikes, the group gathers back together at a local winery to share an authentic Tuscan meal combined with a light wine and olive oil tasting. After a day full of sightseeing, the group returns to Florence at approximately 5:00 PM.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation from Florence 50cc Vespa Orientation and driving test Guide Authentic Tuscan meal Guided winery tour and tasting Third Party Insurance & helmet
- Experienced drivers only
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old
- It is one Vespa per person unless you feel uncomfortable driving, then you can be a passenger with your partner
- We reserve the right of final judgement in client participation
- Participants unable to drive safely may ride double with the guide, if available, or continue the tour on board one of our support vehicles. No refunds will be granted in this case
- The tour is subject to a minimum number of participants and weather conditions and it may be cancelled, rescheduled, or replaced with another tour following the same itinerary in a minivan
- For safety reasons, the combined maximum weight of riders on the Vespa must be less than 180 kg
- If you would rather travel in a tuk-tuk or book an additional Vespa, please contact the local partner before the tour
- A valid credit card for preauthorization is required; prepaid cards and American Express cards are not accepted