My Guide Website?
from Florence: All inclusive Tuscany Vespa Tour in Chianti42 Reviews
Explore the beautiful Tuscan countryside for a day onboard your own Italian Vespa. Take in views of the most-famous Medieval towns, such as San Gimignano, and enjoy an authentic Tuscan meal.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Zip around winding country roads on your own Vespa
- Take in fantastic views of the Tuscan countryside
- Discover off-the-beaten-track locations far from the crowds
- Enjoy a Tuscan lunch and wine tasting
DescriptionThe day starts with pickup from central Florence (see meeting point section) where the group will be taken in an air-conditioned van/coach to the Chianti region. Upon arrival, a local English-speaking guide will share some information on the region before giving a brief safety demonstration and assigning the Vespas. Start the Vespa ride on the quiet and scenic roads through the rolling hills of the Chianti region where some of the most famous Tuscan wines are produced and fall in love with the fields of vines, cypresses, and Tuscan rural houses. Admirea the skylines of the incredible Medieval villages like Sna Gimignano and listen to the legendary stories that these places hold from your local guide When hunger strikes, the group gathers back together at a local winery to share an authentic Tuscan meal combined with a light wine and olive oil tasting. After a day full of sightseeing, the group returns to Florence at approximately 5:00 PM.
IncludesRoundtrip transportation from Florence 50cc Vespa Orientation and driving test Guide Authentic Tuscan meal Guided winery tour and tasting Third Party Insurance & helmet
- Previous scooter/Vespa/motorcycle driving experience is required and mandatory: A driving test is conducted by the team before the tour to verify the real ability to drive and being confident on a Vespa. Any participant unable to drive scooters safely won’t allowed to attend the tour or may choose to ride double with their partner. No refunds will be granted in these cases.
- Documents requested to bring on the day: 1. Driving license ( no copy, only original ) 2. Credit Card visa/mastercard ( no pre paid, no debit, no amex ) for EUR 500.00 deposit per vespa. 3. Passport or ID ( no copy ). In the absence of any these it will not be possible to participate to the tour with no refund.
- Max weight on the Vespa50cc is recommended at 160 kg total (353 lbs)
- Max speed of the vehicle is 48km/h (29.82 mph) on flat roads/ 15km/h (9.32 mph) on hills
- The height of the saddle from the ground is 81cm(2'). Not recommended for people less than 1,60m (5’3”)
- The vehicle weighs 88kg (194lb)