My Guide Website?
From Florence: Cinque Terre Small Group Tour with Lunch18 Reviews
Discover a real Italian coastal paradise on this small group tour. Experience the beauties of Cinque Terre and indulge in a seafood lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Visit this UNESCO World-Heritage Italian coastal paradise
- Discover the most beautiful villages of Cinque Terre
- Relax and escapes from the crowds as you travel through luxuriant panoramic seaside vineyards
- Savour a delicious fresh seafood lunch accompanied by Cinque Terre wine
- Marvel at magnificent views of the coast on a light hiking trail through the vineyards
DescriptionEmbark on a one-day small-group adventure through Cinque Terre. Discover the beauty of its villages and soak up the authentic essence of this Italian paradise. Savour the ultimate treasures of this region – its traditional cuisine and unique local wines. Experience exclusive treatment from your knowledgeable guide. Escape the crowds and discover hidden gems. On the morning of your tour, enjoy a comfortable transfer from Florence to the North West Riviera in an air-conditioned minivan. Visit some of the most beautiful villages and landscapes of the UNESCO world heritage site Cinque Terre National Park, such as Riomaggiore, Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza and Monterosso. Marvel at five miles of rocky coast lined with terraces and cultivated with vineyards. Learn about the regional peculiarities of grape harvesting and wine production. Spot small medieval fishing villages built on rock. Gaze at the incredible color of the sea and the sky, and understand how much of a paradise Cinque Terre really is. Enjoy the most astonishing views from land and sea, as you travel through the national park by boat, train, and on foot. Enjoy a light hike along cliff-side trails, such as the famous Via dell’Amore. An amazing boat ride (weather and sea conditions permitting) will offer another memorable perspective of the Riviera. Then, enjoy a delicious lunch in a typical restaurant on the sea; eat incredible fresh seafood cooked the Ligurian way, accompanied by great white wines typical of this region.
IncludesSmall-group tour Personalized attention Professional English speaking driver/tour guide Round-trip transportation from Florence by comfortable A/C Minivan Tickets for Cinque Terre National Park Train tickets Boat Ride along the Riviera (weather and sea conditions permitting) Delicious Full Lunch (with seafood) and wine, in a typical restaurant Light hike through seaside vineyards
- Please wear comfortable clothes and comfortable shoes.
- This tour is not suitable for guests with wheelchairs or with impaired mobility.
- The Via Dell'Amore is temporarily closed to the public due to a mudslide that has made it inaccessible
- Please note that Italian law doesn't permit the sale of alcoholic beverage to persons under 18 years old. Underage customers will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- Please inform the local partner of any food intolerance or allergies in advance.
- Boats do not operate in bad weather conditions and when the sea is rough. On these occasions, transfers between towns will be by local coastal train or by minivan.
- Please wear good solid walking shoes as well as a hat and sunscreen.