My Guide Website?
From Florence: Tuscan Off-Road Wine Tour with Lunch and More
Enjoy a unique and adventurous way to discover the most beautiful spots in the rolling Chianti hills. Experience a thrilling off-road journey, filled with amazing landscapes and delicious wine.
- Experience a unique off-road food and wine tour
- Tour an ancient farmhouse and its wine cellars
- Enjoy a picnic snack with wine on the hilltop
- Savor a delicious 3-course lunch of typical products
- Visit a beautiful medieval castle
DescriptionDepart Florence city center by minivan and travel to the Tuscan countryside to discover the Chianti wine region. Once in the hills, meet your professional driver and set off in a sturdy off-road vehicle to explore the incredible landscape. Travel along winding roads to a farmhouse, where you'll explore the grounds and wander through the wine cellars. Journey on through the hills, passing quaint villages, golden meadows, and a magnificent 13th-century abbey. Stop in a field for a picnic snack and some fabulous local wine, as you admire the beautiful views. Continue to the greenest heart of the Chianti hills, filled with lush vineyards. Relish the best local fare during a memorable 3-course lunch, accompanied by Chianti wine. Finish your tour with a visit to a magnificent medieval castle, before traveling back to Florence by minivan.
Includes6-hour tour Transportation by minivan and off-road vehicle English-speaking driver and tour escort Picnic snack with wine 3-course lunch
- Please note that alcohol can only be served to guests aged 18 and above. Guests under the age of 18 will be served non-alcoholic beverages.
- Unfortunately this tour is not suitable for guests who use wheelchairs or have limited mobility.
- This tour runs rain or shine.