My Guide Website?
From Rome: Florence and Pisa Day Trip109 Reviews
Explore 2 iconic Italian cities in a single day on a day trip from Rome. Visit Pisa and Florence and discover the most famous landmarks in each city, including the Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Vecchio Bridge, and many more.
- Embark on a full-day tour from Rome to Florence and Pisa
- Take a photo with the world-famous Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Wander around the charming Renaissance streets of Florence
- Visit Piazza del Duomo, Vecchio Bridge, Mercato Nuovo, and much more
- Enjoy free time to explore the cities at your own pace
DescriptionExplore Pisa & Florence, two of Tuscany's most important cities, on this day trip from Rome. Take a comfortable bus ride and listen to the guided tour that your guide will give you on the bus. You will be traveling along the Tuscan countryside while you learn about this stunning region and its impressive history, which was of great importance to the creation of the Italian language. The first destination is Pisa, and in Piazza Dei Miracoli, you will admire the Romanesque-style Cathedral of the city. In the same square, find the iconic Leaning Tower of Pisa, you must stop to take the famous photo of you holding the tower! Then you will be able to enjoy some free time to explore the city on your own. Next, hop back on board the bus and continue to Florence, a perfect Renaissance city where you will enjoy a panoramic city tour provided by your guide, visiting the important landmarks, like Piazza del Duomo, Mercato Nuovo, Vecchio Bridge, and more. Afterward, you will have some time to go on your own through the city, you can add an audio guide to make the most of your experience. You must try the delicious Tuscan delicacies and desserts before hopping back on the bus.
IncludesRound-trip transfer from Rome Tour leader that will accompany you in the cities Live bilingual commentary on the bus (English and Spanish) Florence audio guide (if add-on selected)
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility • This tour travels between the cities by bus so you are on this bus for several hours. From Rome to Pisa is 4 hour's ride and the same back to Rome from Florence
- In Florence, if you have selected the audio guide add-on, then you are granted the audio guide through Clio Muse (instructions are sent in the voucher information). This audio guide is not available for the city of Pisa
- To download the audio guide on the bus, an internet connection is required
- It is recommended to bring headphones for a better experience
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 20%
Reserve Your Experience
From €129.00€103.20Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today