My Guide Website?
Cinque Terre Day Trip with Optional Hike
, Florence https://www.myguide-florence.com/events/cinque-terre-day-trip-with-optional-hike
Florence: Cinque Terre Day Trip with Optional Hike
- Discover the colorful villages that make up the Cinque Terre
- Marvel at the houses built on steep cliffs overlooking the Ligurian Sea
- Take a refreshing swim in the sea or explore local boutiques
- Enjoy a boat ride along the coast and take pictures of the stunning coastline
DescriptionGet a taste of 'la dolce vita' on this jam-packed tour to the Cinque Terre, a collection of quintessential Italian towns dotted along the coast of Tuscany. After meeting your guide in central Florence, listen to an insightful introduction about the Cinque Terre on the 2-hour bus journey to La Spezia. After a quick bathroom break, board the first train of the day. Arrive in Manarola, the first of the Cinque Terre villages you will visit. Here you will join a small guided walk through the vines, and then enjoy some free time to explore at your own pace. Next, take the train to Corniglia. Climb the steps to reach the center of the quaint village and wander around. Then, choose to either go on a guided hike to Vernazza, or if you prefer to take it easy, follow your guide and take a train instead. Once in Vernazza, sit at one of the local cafés, or take a dip in the sea. Next, board a train to Monterosso, the village renowned for its beautiful beaches and artisan shops. If the weather allows it, you will then board a boat to navigate along the coast of the Cinque Terre. Arrive in Riomaggiore, an ancient fishing village and the most southern of the 5 villages. After exploring this last village, board the train back to La Spezia and then take the coach back to Florence.
IncludesReturn transportation by bus or minivan from Florence Knowledgeable and engaging expert guide Entry ticket to Cinque Terre National Park Boat ride (April to October only, weather permitting) Train tickets Free time in Manarola, Corniglia, Vernazza, Monterosso, and Riomaggiore Guided hike from Corniglia to Vernazza (if option selected)
- • The itinerary may change due to the closure of paths, bad weather, or unforeseen events
- If you would like to stay in Cinque Terre after the tour ends, or depart from Florence by train after the tour, you are welcome to bring your luggage with you
- It is recommended to book any rail travel from Florence after 9:30 PM, to allow time for any traffic delays on your return journey
- From November 1 to March 31, the boat service is not available and will be replaced with transportation by train
- In case of bad weather the boat ride will not be available. In this case, it will be replaced with transportation by train
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€115.00Buy Tickets!