My Guide Website?
Accademia and Uffizi Skip-the-Line Tickets with Audioguide29 Reviews
Visit two of the most iconic art galleries in Florence. Admire masterpieces from the Medici collections of the Renaissance, as well as Michelangelo’s David. Listen to expert art historian commentary through an audioguide.
- Skip the line at the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries
- Visit the museums independently and listen to your audioguide
- Admire the authentic Michelangelo’s David and learn his history
- Gaze at works of art by Da Vinci, Giotto, Raffaello, and Botticelli
- Enjoy a typical Tuscan lunch in the heart of Florence
DescriptionTake the opportunity to visit both the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries in complete freedom and at your own pace. Be guided by the audio commentary of expert art historians recorded in your own language. Spend your morning in the Accademia Gallery, where you will be fascinated by the art of Michelangelo and his most renowned work, the David. This became a symbol of power and invincibility of the Florentine Republic at the time of its maximum splendor. Be amazed by the other works of art by Michelangelo such as I Prigioni, San Matteo, and the Palestrina Pietà. After having explored all corners of the gallery, you can chill out in the city. If you select the lunch option, you will enjoy a delicious Tuscan meal in the heart of the city, just a few steps from the Duomo Square. Meet in the afternoon at the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most famous art galleries in the world. You will be surrounded by numerous works of art by the most important Medieval and Renaissance Artists, including Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, and Masaccio. The most renowned museum hall contains the refined works by Botticelli, his absolute masterpieces Primavera and Birth of Venus.
IncludesAudioguide Entrance fees to the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries Lunch, if option selected
- Children under the age of 6 are free of charge; from 6 and up, adult price applies . You must have your passport or ID to use as a deposit for your audioguide during the museum visits
- No liquid except medicine or baby bottles are permitted in the Uffizi Gallery
- Water bottles not exceeding 0.5 liters are permitted in the Accademia Gallery
- Your admission is subject to delays during periods of increased visitor inflow because access to the museum is regulated according to the number of people inside it for security reasons
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- If the lunch option is selected: lunch starts from 12:30 PM