My Guide Website?
Florence: 1.5-Hour Bargello Museum Private Tour3 Reviews
Take a private tour of one of Florence's most beautiful and important museums: the Bargello Palace. Take in works by the greats of Renaissance art, while exploring the fortresses halls and gardens at your own pace!
- Explore Art's greatest treasures with your private guide
- See the David and St. George by Donatello, the Bacchus and Round Pitti by Michelangelo and more!
- Spend a leisurely hour-and-a-half with your private guide, moving at your own pace
- Skip the line with your pre-reserved entrance ticket!
- Tour at your own convenience and time
DescriptionThe Bargello Palace is one of the foremost art collections in the world, and today with your private guide you'll have the chance to experience the art in a personal, up-close way that is simply impossible with large group tours. We enter into the fortress, a marvel in its own right, to experience some of the greatest Renaissance masterpieces Florence has to offer. You will have a chance to see the David and St. George by Donatello, the Bacchus and the Round Pitti by Michelangelo, Mercury by Giambologna, just to name a few! The museum makes a nice alternate after having visited the highly touristed Uffizi Galleries, and for a true Florence Art experience, there is no better place to be than the Bargello's halls. The building itself was constructed during the Italian Middle Ages (1200s). Originally called Palazzo del Podestà, it is the oldest public building in Florence. You will have a chance to explore its history and splendor at your own pace with your private guide!
IncludesLocal guide at disposal max. 1,5 hrs Entrance fee with reservation for Bargello Museum
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€97.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today