My Guide Website?
Florence: Accademia Gallery and David hidden stories tour
Immerse yourself in the inspiring beauty of Michelangelo's David and discover the hidden gems of the Accademia Gallery without the frustration of waiting in long lines by joining this guided tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Skip the line to access one of Italy's most celebrated art galleries
- Admire Michelangelo's works including David, the Prisoners and San Matteo
- See gold-background Giotto paintings and the Museum of Musical Instruments
- Enjoy an intimate experience with a small group of up to 9 people
- Be accompanied by an expert guide with a depth of knowledge of Accademia Gallery
DescriptionExplore the most amazing artwork of the Renaissance art: the Accademia Gallery. After skipping the long ticket lines, you’ll enter the gallery and begin your experience admiring Michelangelo’s David, the gem of Italian sculptures, and you'll have the chance to visit the Medici Family’s collection of musical instruments by seeing the most expensive Stradivarius in the world. Marvel at paintings, frescos and altarpieces in the Hall of the Colossus and learn why Michelangelo’s unfinished statues in the Hall of Prisoners still spark curiosity today. Continue to see the Prisoners and San Matteo by Michelangelo and learn about this statue’s creation and the complex history of the piece of marble that Michelangelo used to sculpt his masterpiece. Afterwards, you'll see the plasters of Lorenzo Bartolini before ending your experience by taking in the beautiful collection of paintings by Lorenzo Monaco and other artists of the 16th century.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket Local and friendly expert guide Small-group guided visit Headsets (for groups of more than 5 people) Access to temporary exhibitions
- You will visit in a small group of up to 9 people. The small-group size gives you a personalized experience away from the crowds