My Guide Website?
Florence: City Pass for Museums, Tours, & Hop-On Hop-Off Bus101 Reviews
Explore Florence with a city pass that lets you visit top sights, museums, and galleries, like the Uffizi and Accademia Galleries. Enjoy a walking tour, a hop-on hop-off bus tour, discounts, and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Discover the bustling city of Florence with a guided walking tour
- Explore Florence with a Hop-on Hop-off bus tour
- Experience the Galleries of Uffizi and Accademia
- Discover on a day trip San Gimignano, Siena and Chianti
- Free public transport
DescriptionExplore Florence & Tuscany hassle-free with the Florence City Pass. This all-inclusive pass let`s you visit top attractions including Uffizi Gallery, Academia Gallery, Jewish museum and Synagogue, Franco Zeffirelli museum and Cathdral of Siena. Join a guided Florence walking tour and explore on a day trip San Gimignano, Siena and Chianti. Take the stress out of planning your trip to Florence, and get to know the city's rich history, culture, and unique atmosphere through museums, churches, tours and gastronomy in one pass. Use the included public transportation ticket to get around. Join included hop on hop off bus tour, take a ride on the tram of Florence or join a guided tour trough Florence or Tuscany. Explore the city and the region at your own pace, and take 7 days to do so. The pass includes free admission to top landmarks, including the Uffizi Gallery, Accademia Gallery, Orsanmichele, Museum de Medici and Museo Casa Buonarroti. The following attractions are included: Museums and galleries: - Uffizi Gallery (Mondays and first sunday of each month closed) - Accademia Gallery (Mondays and first sunday of each month closed) - Museum of Musical Instruments - Jewish Museum and Synagogue - Leonardo Interactive Museum (closed until approx. 20.02.24) - Museo Casa Buonarroti - Museo degli Innocenti - National Archaeological Museum - Museo Franco Zeffirelli - Museo di San Marco - Opificio delle Pietre Dure - Museo de Medici - Jewish Museum and Synagogue in Siena Landmark and Monuments: - Orsanmichele (Church) - Florentine Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and Piazza del Duomo (Audio guided) - Cathedral of Siena - Santa Maria Assunta - Leaning Tower of Pisa with skip the line (only included from minumum validity of 4 days) Hop On Hop Off Experience: - 24 hrs. Hop on Hop Off bus ticket with audio guide Public Transport: - bus and tramway ticket included Guided Tours: - Walking tour Florence (english) - Day trip to San Gimignano, Siena and Chianti Activities & Leisure Attractions: - Shuttle Bus - Barberino Designer Outlet Discount Partner (save until 30 % off): - Salvatore Ferragamo Museum - Palazzo Strozzi - Guided bike tour trough Florence - Chianti half day wine tour - Cinque Terre day trip - Day trip: E-bike tour trough Chianti region and wine tasting - Day trip: Montalcino, Montepulciano, Pienza and wine tasting - 10 % Eatwith
IncludesCity pass Entry to museums and galleries listed in the description Guided city walking tour Hop-on hop-off bus tour with audio guide Public transportation ticket for bus and tramway Day trip to San Gimignano, Siena, and Chianti Skip-the-line entry to the Leaning Tower of Pisa (4-Day Pass or longer only)
- Please note that you'll need to pick up your tickets (Uffizi, Accademia, Public transport, and Hop on Hop off bus) in the pickup points reported in the Turbopass voucher • Uffizi and Accademia are closed on Mondays and the first Sunday of each month
- Reservation & time slot for Uffizi and Accademia Gallery: see information on Days option • Every attraction can be visited for free once
- The pass is activated with the first scan
- Between April to October the waiting time for Uffizi and Accademia may be longer due to the high number of visitors and strict security control