My Guide Website?
Florence: Dante’s Self-Guided Audio Smartphone Tour
Discover Dante’s Florence on this self-guided audio-walking tour. See the Church Orsanmichele, House of Dante, and more while learning about the poet’s life in the city.
- Discover Dante’s relationship with Florence on a self-guided audio tour
- Visit the Florence Duomo Complex, Bargello Museum, House of Dante, and more
- Navigate accurately through the city while creating unforgettable memories
- Learn fascinating facts, stories, history, and the culture of the city
- Take a pause or stop for a coffee break at any time during the tour
DescriptionExplore the beautiful city of Florence through the eyes of Dante and imagine life in the middle ages on this self-guided walking tour. See the Church Orsanmichele, House of Dante, and more with your smartphone as a guide. You will receive the download instructions after booking the tour. After downloading the app, visit the Bargello Museum, the Church of Santa Croce, houses in the homonymous square, and a marble monument of the poet. Explore the network of stone houses and narrow streets of the city while hearing about the medieval city where Dante Alighieri lived. The route continues to Florence Duomo Complex and the famous Santa Maria Novella. You will hear about all the places that belonged to Dante and his political and religious history. Stroll through the picturesque streets and discover Florence on this fun tour.
IncludesApp Audio tour
- The app is valid for 1-year from the date of booking Please download your digital audio guide on your smartphone prior to your visit, Once downloaded, you can start your self-guided tour at any time and enjoy your audio content