My Guide Website?
Florence: Duomo Square and Museum Guided Tour187 Reviews
Enjoy unforgettable views and incredible stories of the second-largest Duomo in Italy. Marvel at the beautiful Florence and see the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral on this walking tour of Florence.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy an extensive overview of Duomo Square
- Admire the pearls of Florentine gothic architecture
- See one of Florence's monuments that's dedicated to the city's golden age
- Climb the Giotto Bell Tower and see the city of Florence from a new perspective
- See some of the old mosaics on the dome of the Baptistery of St. John
DescriptionTake in new vantage points of Florence with your guide. See cathedrals and mosaics from centuries ago, then climb the Giotto Bell Tower for the ultimate view of the city. First, discover the beauty of Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral during an exclusive adventure. Admire from the outside the 13th-century gothic church, a pearl of Florentine architecture and which now is considered the 4th biggest church in Europe. Then, find out about how the 13th century represented the golden age of Florence. Learn about this period of political and economic growth that needed to be shown off as an incredible monument. Finally, explore the oldest mosaics of Florence decorating the dome of the famous Baptistery of St. John. Learn the fascinating stories of Florentines that took inspiration from the oldest building in Florence. Climb the Giotto Bell Tower after the guided tour.
Includes72-hour Giotto Pass Multilingual guide Duomo Cathedral, Giotto Bell Tower, and Baptistry entrance ticket Santa Reparata Crypt ticket Luggage deposit
- The Florence Cathedral is closed on Sundays Even if you are provided with entry tickets which allow you to enter from the priority line, the waiting time can be longer than expected during busy days It's mandatory for everyone to have their shoulders and knees covered in order to enter