My Guide Website?
Florence Food Tour & Wine Tour in Oltrarno Neighborhood2 Reviews
Oltrarno means “the other side of the Arno,” the area south of the Arno River. Take a culinary tour of the city's vibrant artisans' quarter - and the best food district where the locals drink & dine
- Explore traditional Florentine food with 8 food/ 4 drinks tastings
- Sample Tuscany’s finest cured meats and cheeses.
- Order a glass of wine from a popular wine window.
- Try the incredible Florentine steak at a local trattoria.
- Explore an authentic neighborhood with a local expert. and end with gelato
DescriptionYou’ll start at a tiny corner bar on a quiet street in the Oltrarno neighborhood. It’s here where you’ll get a crash course in Tuscan cuisine in the form of regional cheese, bruschette, focaccia, and Chianti Classico wine. From there, you’ll make a quick stop at one of Florence’s famous wine windows to sip a glass of red or white. After this little warm up, you'll stop at another locally loved wine bar for an aperitivo of Tuscan cold cuts washed down with another regional wine. Now you're ready for dinner. Sit down at a trattoria to try the legendary bistecca alla fiorentina, or Florentine steak. One bite and you’ll immediately understand the city’s famous love for meat. Finally, since you're in the birthplace of gelato, it would be practically criminal not to try Italy’s favorite frozen treat! You'll take a quick stroll to one of the city's most beloved gelaterias for a cup or a cone of your favorite flavor, made with organic regional ingredients.
IncludesAll tastings, including food, wine, and gelato Expert tour guide Small group of 12 people or fewer
- Our group tour utilizes multiple areas that are not wheelchair/stroller accessible. Those with wheelchairs/strollers should contact us so we can arrange your visit.
- For those with food allergies or other special requirements, please notify us prior to reserving your visit and then again, as soon as you meet your tour guide. We will do our very best to accommodate you and find suitable alternatives.
- Those with dietary restrictions need to contact us before joining the tour so we can arrange your food.
- Walks comply with all local government regulations. You may need to wear a mask or provide proof of vaccination to enter certain venues. Please refer to Italy government guidelines for the most up to date information
- Due to the wide amount of wine stops it's not recommended for kids or people who do not drink alcohol.
- This tour is not recommend for vegans.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 10%
Reserve Your Experience
From €99.00€89.10Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today