My Guide Website?
Florence Self-Guided Audio Tour10 Reviews
Stroll the cobblestone streets of Florence at your own pace. Download an amazing audio guide and route map to discover highlights such as the Uffizi Gallery, Ponte Vecchio, and Duomo using your own mp3 player.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the sights of Florence at your own pace
- Learn more about the Cradle of the Renaissance using the audio guide
- Be amazed by the Duomo, Uffizi Gallery, and much more
DescriptionDiscover the Cradle of the Renaissance at your own pace using our APP or your mp3 player to guide you through the historic city center of Florence by audio guide. Fall in love beautiful monuments as you are led along the cobblestone streets, and escape the restricted timetables of guided tours. Take a break to enjoy a gelato or coffee whenever you like! Learn the history of highlights such as the Museo Nazionale di San Marco, Bargello (Palazzo del Popolo), Piazza della Signoria, and Ponte Vecchio. Marvel at the produce on display at the Mercato Centrale, and take an optional visit to the impressive Basilica di Santa Croce. See the homes of magnificent art, including Michelangelo's legendary statue of David at the Galleria dell 'Accademia, and Botticelli’s Birth of Venus and Da Vinci’s Annunciation at the Uffizi Gallery. Fall in love with the terracotta tiles and dome of the Duomo and Giotto's Bell Tower.
IncludesSelf-guided English language walking tour with audio guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes, a hat, sunscreen, and warm clothing is recommended
- No physical guide will accompany you
- There are no specific starting times
- See your printable voucher for download details
- The audio guide is only available in English