My Guide Website?
Florence: Skip-the-Line Uffizi Gallery Small Group Tour1 Reviews
Skip the line to the ticket office of the Uffizi Gallery and discover the masterpieces of art with a certified guide. Admires the paintings of Renaissance masters, such as Botticelli and Raffaello.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Save time by avoiding the ticket office
- Visit the Uffizi Gallery and see its highlights
- Stay in the gallery for as long as you like at the end of the guided tour
DescriptionFind your guide at the meeting point and skip the line at the museum, which is often very long. The Uffizi Gallery (Galleria degli Uffizi) is one of the oldest museums in the world and a must-see in Florence. Your guide will show your children and teenagers the world-famous masterpieces on display. Immerse yourself in the artistic heritage of Florence in a building built between 1560 and 1580 designed by Giorgio Vasari. Hear the stories behind the main masterpieces in the gallery. Learn about the development of Italian art over the centuries, more than 1500 works of art are displayed in 50 different rooms. See famous paintings by masters such as Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Caravaggio and many more. Discover the secrets of the greatest paintings ranging from the Middle Ages to the Renaissance. See Botticelli's 'Primavera' and 'The Birth of Venus'. After the tour, take your time to explore the rest of the museum at your own pace.
IncludesCertified Local Tour Guide Skip-the-line entry tickets to Uffizi Gallery
- Please indicate the names and ages of each participants while booking ! Passport or ID card
- Due to heightened security measures, you may experience delays in clearing security checks when entering the Uffizi Gallery
- All visitors must pass through airport-style security.
- Very important: since the tickets are personal, in order to make sure you can enter, please send first name, last name and date of birth of each member of the group to the email firstname.lastname@example.org