My Guide Website?
Florence: Uffizi Skip-the-Line Entry & Guided Tour7 Reviews
Take a tour of the Uffizi Gallery in Spanish and discover great masterpieces inside. Avoid waiting in line with fast-track entrance.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Delve into the amazing collection of the Uffizi Gallery
- Skip the long lines through the fastest way reserved to people with a licensed tour guide
- Stay as long as you wish inside the museum and explore the precious masterpieces made by the most famous Italian painters
DescriptionEnjoy an amazing tour guide that takes you back to Medieval and Renaissance Florence when great masters crowded the city! Michelangelo, Raffaello, Leonardo da Vinci, Botticelli, these are only few representative names among the many amazing great artists that you will admire inside the Museum. Enter the museum through the fastest line, with a pre-booked ticket, and with a professional licensed tour guide. The visit will take place in a group of max 25 people, so yo can enjoy the benefits of making a group tour with an expert guide in Spanish. During the tour, you will admire the highlights of the museum, the famous Venus, the amazing Spring by Botticelli, and the beautiful Tondo Doni by Michelangelo. If you like, before arriving at Uffizi Gallery, you can start your experience, with an optional walking tour around the city, in which your guide will show you the best sights of Florence.
IncludesPre-booked entrance tickets for the Uffizi Gallery Walking tour of Florence (optional) Fast track line to get in Professional guide (language dependent on option chosen) Headphones (for groups with more than 9 people)
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- For access to the Uffizi Gallery, you have to go through an airport-style security check, please do not bring sharp or dangerous objects