My Guide Website?
From Montecatini: Cinque Terre, Vernazza, Lucca Guided Tour
Explore the picture-perfect seaside towns of Cinque Terre and the riverside city of Lucca on this guided day tour from Florence.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Go on a scenic drive to Cinque Terre and Lucca from Montecatini
- Visit the picturesque town of Manarola
- Take a relaxing boat ride to Vernazza
- Walk around the medieval town of Corniglia
- Enjoy a walking tour at the riverside city of Lucca
DescriptionBegin your tour with a scenic drive to Manarola. Arrive at the picturesque town of Manarola, where colorful houses and vineyards cling to steep terraces. Stroll through its charming alleys, and see the remains of its 14-century castle and watchtower. Take a relaxing boat ride to Vernazza, home to the only natural port of Cinque Terre and famous for its elegant houses. Visit Corniglia, the only town in Cinque Terre that isn't directly located by the beach yet equally stunning. On your way back to Montecatini, stop at Lucca — a charming city by the Serchio river. Go for a stroll along its cobblestone streets and witness the town's Renaissance architecture.
IncludesTour guide Hotel pickup and drop-off water drinks train tickets
- This tour will take place in all weather conditions, except when the Cinque Terre National Park gives an official weather warning