My Guide Website?
From Rome: Guided Walking Tour of Florence with Train Ticket1 Reviews
Board a high-speed train and discover the cradle of the Renaissance. Embark on a guided walking tour of Florence from Rome. Explore the Medici District and see the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- The most comfortable and easiest way to reach Florence from Rome
- Discover the best of Florence with a Local professional Guide
- Immerse yourself in the amazing beauty of the cradle of the Renaissance
- Choose to increase your experience with a Tuscan Lunch, in a typical Restaurant located in the old city
DescriptionVisit Florence with an indipendent day trip by high-speed train from Rome. Depart in the morning from Roma Termini Train station and in just 2 hours you will reach the heart of Florence, the city of Renaissance! Reach your local professional guide, and start your comprehensive walking tour, discovering the most iconic sights of Renaissance and Medieval Florence. Explore first the Medici district, with the ancient San Lorenzo Church and the Medici Chapels. A few steps away, find the Duomo, with the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the iconic Brunelleschi's Dome, the elegant Giotto's Bell Tower and the beautiful Romanesque Baptistery of San Giovanni, with its golden “Porta del Paradiso'. Walk by the Church of Orsanmichele, a masterpiece of Florentine Gothic art, before heading to Piazza Signoria, one of the most beautiful squares in the world and the political center of the city and with its majestic Palazzo Vecchio. You will arrive then until the picturesque Ponte Vecchio, the oldest bridge in Florence, and you will end this amazing walking tour admiring its renowned jewelry shops! Then, have a break and appreciate a delicious Tuscan Lunch in a typical restaurant located in the old town (if option selected, otherwise free time for lunch). The rest of the day is at your leisure. You can enjoy your free time going for some shopping and discover unique art crafts in the numerous Florentine artisan shops, taste local products in one of the restaurants on the first floor of the Central Market or just sit at the table of a historic café in Piazza della Repubblica before going back to Rome.
IncludesRound Trip Journey by High-Speed Train: Roma Termini /Florence Santa Maria Novella in “standard” class Train Ticket with seat reservation Florence City Walking Tour with local professional guide If Lunch option selected: Lunch in a Typical Restaurant located in the old city
- - Train departure from Roma Termini Station, mandatory to arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before your departure time - Train departure from Florence Santa Maria Novella Station around 07:00 pm, mandatory to arrive at the station at least 20 minutes before your departure time - Florence Walking Tour departure: at 11:00 am at Via dei Martelli 50red- in front of Caffè Firenze, at the corner with Via dei Pucci - In case of delay it will not be possible to get the time-entry ticket and Museum access, nor to have a refund or reschedule the entry