Illuminated Florence Tour for Kids with Gelato & Pizza4 Reviews
Enjoy Florence in the evening with your family! A kid-friendly local guide will show you the highlights of the city center while entertaining the whole family. The tour includes two food stops, too: genuine pizza and local gelato. Don't miss it!
- Admire Florence's city center highlights
- Learn about the Renaissance, local history and art
- Taste genuine pizza and gelato
- Enjoy Florence at sunset
DescriptionOn this family- and child-oriented tour, the whole family will enjoy games, quizzes and treasure hunts while learning about the history of Florence, Michelangelo, the Medici family, the Renaissance and much more. A specialized and licensed kid-friendly guide will turn this tour into a perfect experience for your family. An evening tour of Florence has its benefits: the city is quieter and more beautiful at sunset, and much less hot than during the day! Enjoy a unique introduction to some of Florence's highlights, including the area of the Duomo and the outside of Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, the outside of Palazzo Pitti and Piazza Santo Spirito. This tour is sure to be fun and interactive - a perfect family introduction to Florence!
IncludesFood tasting: local pizza and healthy gelato Beverages Professional kid-friendly guide Travel tips to enjoy Florence with the kids Transportation to meeting place
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum of 3 people per booking is required, with at least 1 adult and 1 child
- Maximum of 15 people per booking, with at least 1 adult for every 3 children
- Free for children aged 0 - 5
- Tour is suitable for children 6 years old and above
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability