My Guide Website?
Vintage Fiat 500 Chianti & Tuscany Wine Tour with driver11 Reviews
Discover the picturesque Chianti landscape in an original vintage Italian car — the legendary Fiat 500 — with a private driver. Enjoy a multi-course Tuscan lunch and tastings of wine and olive oil.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Florence: Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni Tour
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- Heart of Florence: Dinner and Three Tenors Concert Ticket
- Florence: Truffle Hunting and Vinci with Lunch and Winery
- From Florence: Chianti Self-Guided Vespa Tour with Lunch
- Savor lunch in a family-run Chianti farm and taste their olive oil and wines
- Learn about wine and olive oil production
- Admire the view of Florence from above just outside the countrysde
- Explore countryside roads in the Chianti Classico region with a private driver
- Experience the scenic landscape in a fully equipped vintage Fiat 500
DescriptionHop on a vintage Fiat 500 to explore the Tuscan countryside with a local guide! Enjoy the best non-touristy panoramic areas of Chianti and Tuscany, including a visit to a family-run farm and Chianti vineyard, and savor a multi-course Tuscan lunch paired with Chianti wines and extra virgin olive oil tastings. Meet your driver at the meeting point in the center of Florence, then head out through the walls of the city and drive toward the Chianti countryside. Stop for a unique view of Florence from the panoramic hills that only locals know. Continue on a scenic ride to a local family-run Chianti farm to see where their wine and extra virgin olive oil are made. Then, have the chance to taste both the wines and olive oils before feasting on a multi-course Tuscan lunch with local products. You can also buy wine and olive oils from the vineyard, with shipping options available. After your time at the vineyard, return to Florence through tiny and ancient Tuscan roads.
IncludesFully equipped vintage Fiat 500 Private driver Tuscan multi-course lunch at the farm Wine tasting Olive oil tasting
- The local partner reserves the right to substitute any part or all of the tour with an activity of equal or greater value
- There is 1 driver per car, guests are not allowed to drive
- Pricing is per car, not per person (maximum of people per car is 2 guests + the driver)