My Guide Website?
2-Day Tour: Pisa, Cinque Terre & Tuscany
A 2-day activity package from Florence to discover hassle-free the top destinations: Tuscany, Pisa, San Gimignano & Cinque Terre. Book a range of experiences during your stay in Florence with a local crew!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- English speaking only local guide for an authentic experience
- 9 different types of wines all in one day
- Stunning views of Tuscany, Cinque Terre, San Gimignano
- Take photos at the famous leaning tower of Pisa
- Swim in the Mediterranean sea
DescriptionThis is a 2-day activity combo to see the best of Tuscany during your stay in Florence with the guidance of a local crew! Day 1 - Pisa & Cinque Terre Be ready, this is a long day! Meet up with our guide at 07:30am in front of the pharmacy of the main train station in Florence for a full day tour to discover Pisa & the best of Cinque Terre by train with our tour leader. First stop is Pisa, home of the must- visit Leaning Tower of Pisa, the Baptistery, Campo Santo and Duomo di Pisa (Pisa Cathedral). Here you will be free to walk around the square and enjoy taking as many funny pictures as your imagination can of the leaning tower. After Pisa we will continue towards the Cinque Terre, famous for their natural beauty, scenic trails, spectacular coastline and sunny beaches. Our first stop will be in Riomaggiore, where after an orientation walk you will have some free time to stop for grabbing something for lunch. After lunch we will continue to the next village filled with boats called Manarola for amazing photos. Our last village will be Vernazza where you will be free to relax on the beach, sunbathe or take a swim before returning back to Florence (8:00pm approx). Day2 - Tuscany Get ready for a full-day trip from Florence to discover Tuscany, taste wonderful wine in 2 wineries and explore the famous San Gimignano. We will depart from Piazza della Calza By Porta Romana in front of the blue P (parking ) sign at 9:40am which is not too early in the event you wish to sleep a bit longer. The first stop will be at a winery where you will taste 4 different types of wines, a 30 year-old balsamic vinegar and the delicious truffle extra virgin olive oil. We will continue to our second winery located in a stunning area well known for the production of the Vernaccia white wine facing the famous towers of San Gimignano. The winemakers will guide you through the vineyards and the cellars and they will share the secrets of the wine and oil production as well as the best wine and food combinations. In the afternoon you will be free to visit and spend time wandering through the narrow streets shopping in the local shops of the most beautiful medieval town of Tuscany, San Gimignano and checking out the tower-filled skyline while eating the ice cream from a world-champion gelateria. Back to Florence and the sad goodbye at approx 5:00 pm.
IncludesYour local & informative tour leader Full day tour one day by train from 07:30am to 7:30pm with our tour leader to visit Pisa ( 1h30) to allow you to visit the leaning tower & main monuments. Then continue towards the best of Cinque Terre: Manarola and Vernazza Free time in Pisa and Cinque Terre villages to enjoy and discover the places at your own leisure All train tickets Time to swim ( not recommended in the winter months ) Roundtrip transportation from Florence to Tuscany Full day tour on the other day to discover Tuscany & the Chianti region from 10:00am to 5:00pm by bus or van Visit 2 wineries | Up to 9 wine tastings | Extra virgin olive oil tasting Free time in famous Medieval town of San Gimignano Information on board about Tuscany and the products from our tour leader Snacks during the tasting
- Please note the order of the activities may change depending on the schedule. Make sure to get in touch with the operator to confirm.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- People older than 35 but younger than 50 are always welcome as long as they are young at heart, have no walking disabilities, and are happy to be with younger people. The tour operator has a general audience of college students, backpackers, solo travelers, etc. The tour is more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travelers to meet and connect with other passengers.
- In the summer months, 2 villages in Cinque Terre will be visited instead of 3 to allow everyone to relax longer in the villages and take a swim