My Guide Website?
Cinque Terre: Private Day Trip from Florence with Lunch15 Reviews
Explore the scenic Italian Riviera on a Cinque Terre day trip from Florence. Visit the fishing villages of this coastal national park: Riomaggiore, Vernazza, Corniglia, Monterosso, Manarola.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Stroll through 5 UNESCO fishing villages and marvel at the idyllic surroundings
- Take in the magnificent views from scenic train and boat rides
- Savour a traditional Ligurian lunch in a restaurant overlooking the sea
- Enjoy the undivided attention of your sommelier guide on a fully private tour
DescriptionDiscover one of Italy’s most amazing destinations, the unforgettable Ligurian coast of cinque terre, Unesco world heritage site. Enjoy scenic views of the 5 ingeniously constructed fishing villages on this private tour from Florence, accompanied by your own guide/sommelier. Cinque terre was proclaimed as Italy's first national park in 1999. It is the smallest but also the densest national park in Italy. Between the villages, you will enjoy scenic train rides along the Ligurian coastline. A relaxing boat ride is also included between 2 of the villages so you can witness the stunning views of the cinque terre from the water. Wander the narrow streets, admire the colorful houses, or take the chance to swim in the turquoise water. Cinque terre's rocky landscape has been tamed by winemakers who carved and cultivated the steep terraces facing the sea. It remains Italy's most difficult area to cultivate, due to unfriendly environmental conditions. Despite this, the area produces high-quality wines that reflect the traits of the territory: the salty whiff of minerality served as a reminder of the terraced vineyards on the Ligurian coast. Its wines are equally stunning: refreshing like a dip in the sea and scented like its exotic flora. Apart from sightseeing, this tour is centered around wine and food traditional to the area and distinct in its nature. Enjoy a multi-course lunch paired with the aromatic, mineral wine of cinque terre in a restaurant overlooking the Ligurian sea. Dive into traditional food and local specialties like focaccia, seafood dishes, and pasta with pesto, a sauce whose birthplace is the Ligurian region. Discover a paradise on the Italian riviera where houses are suspended on steep cliffs and the crystal clear waters of the Ligurian Sea invite you in for a swim!
IncludesVisit to all 5 fishing villages National park day-pass Train and boat tickets Multi-course lunch: appetizers and traditional dishes Certified guide with you the entire day Private transportation Pickup from your accommodation
- People under 18 are not allowed to consume alcohol Children must be accompanied by an adult If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform the activity provider in advance