Florence: 24-Hour Noleggio Vespa, Scooter & Moped5 Reviews
Jump on a Vespa 125 and discover all the monuments and the most famous sights in Florence and Tuscany. In a short time and in complete freedom, decide your itinerary and go from Piazzale Michelangelo to Fiesole, Chianti and San Gimignano.
- See all important museum and famous sights of Florence - Piazzale Michelangelo, Ponte Vecchio, Fiesole and Duomo
- Discover Tuscany - Chianti, Greve, Siena, San Gimignano and Monteriggioni
- Explore Pisa and the beaches of Livorno
- Enjoy the real Florence and Tuscany in freedom without touristy tours
- Shop at the outlets of Armani, Versace, Gucci and Prada 30 minutes from the center
DescriptionEnjoy an amazing trip around Tuscany, Florence, Siena and the Chianti area. Discover all most famous sights of Florence such as Piazzale Michelangelo, Fiesole, the Duomo, international museums, David and the fashion streets. Then, head to the countryside area, Chianti and Siena, where you will be introduced to delicious foods like cheeses, Florentine steak and the best wines of Italy. Along the way, you'll be able to capture colorful, pristine, natural and fantastic viewpoints with your camera. With your Vespa 125, you will not be obliged to eat near your hotel, but can go to the best restaurants with the best reviews without effort or spend 40 EUR for a short trip in a taxi. This service is not like the usual tourist tour but an amazing adventure through the real Tuscany and Florence.
IncludesFirst helmet Special map Windshield Assistance Gas
- You will need a valid driver's license, ID or passport and a valid credit card for deposit
- Deposit is € 500 for each Vespa. It will not be charged but only pending
- Recommended comfortable shoes all year
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability