My Guide Website?
Florence: David at Accademia and Duomo Terraces VIP Tour124 Reviews
Experience two of Florence’s top attractions, David and the Duomo, with an exclusive level of VIP access allotted to just a select few.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Florence: Siena, San Gimignano & Monteriggioni Tour
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- Heart of Florence: Dinner and Three Tenors Concert Ticket
- Florence: Truffle Hunting and Vinci with Lunch and Winery
- From Florence: Chianti Self-Guided Vespa Tour with Lunch
- Get VIP access to the terraces of the Duomo.
- Skip the line at the Accademia Gallery and see David.
- Bypass the long lines at Florence’s cathedral.
- Take a shortcut to the top of Brunelleschi’s famous dome.
- Explore in an intimate small group of 18 people or fewer.
DescriptionThis once-in-a-lifetime tour of David and the Duomo gets you skip-the-line access to two of Florence’s most iconic sites. With an expert local guide, you’ll see some of the greatest art and architecture of the Italian Renaissance and get deeper context that will help you more fully appreciate each aspect. Visit Michelangelo’s David without the typical crowds, enjoy exclusive access to the famed Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral's terraces, and climb that incomparable dome—all without waiting in line. Your tour begins close to the Accademia Gallery in central Florence, where you’ll meet your guide and an intimate group of 18 people (or fewer). Breezing past the long line, you’ll head straight inside. Marvel at Michelangelo’s statue of David as well as his unfinished “Slaves” sculptures, each of which grants you incredible insight into the mind of a master. After leaving the museum, you’ll stop at Piazza del Duomo outside the Baptistery and check out the incredible bronze-cast doors by Lorenzo Ghiberti, coined the 'Gates of Paradise' by Michelangelo. Continue on to the jewel of Florence, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, with a special skip-the-line entrance. Once inside, your guide will unveil some of the secrets behind the architecture before leading you up to the terraces*—an exclusive space rarely visited by the general public. Finally, once the guided tour concludes on the terrace level, you’re welcome to continue your journey up to the top of Florence by climbing to the top of the dome. Starting from this level gives you a head start past the long lines down below, so you’ll be soaking up spectacular views of the city in no time at all. *Please note: Only the morning tour will briefly tour the Florence cathedral. The afternoon tour will enjoy a view of the cathedral's interior from above during the climb to the Duomo terraces. The order of the itinerary may vary to avoid the crowds and enhance your experience.
IncludesGuide Skip the line tickets to the Accademia Gallery Special access to the Duomo Terraces Skip the line access to climb the dome Headsets (when needed)
- Due to conditions inside the Duomo (463 steps and fairly narrow), wheelchairs, those with limited mobility, and anyone with claustrophobia cannot be accommodated on this tour. Children under 7 years aren't allowed on this tour. We ask all guests (including children) to bring their ID on the day of their tour. Walks / Devour complies with all local government regulations. Please refer to local government guidelines for the most up-to-date information.