My Guide Website?
Florence: Food and Wine Tasting Tour10 Reviews
Explore Florence through its food culture and sample local produce from earthy truffles to olive oil and gelato on a walking tour.
- Get an insight into the best local food stores, restaurants, and wine bars in Florence
- Sample delicious local fare, including earthy truffles and artisan chocolates
- Learn about the local extra virgin olive oil, and sample some too
- Enjoy a localized food history lesson before sampling the best gelato in town
- Join a carbon neutral tour, organized and led by an eco-certified tour operator
DescriptionEnjoy a food tour of Florence and experience the Cradle of the Renaissance through its culinary culture. Your tour begins at a delightful food store specializing in earthy truffles, where you’ll enjoy a glass of Prosecco with a truffle Panini. An artisan chocolate tasting is next, followed by a visit to a local olive oil boutique. The owner, Andrea, will host a balsamic vinegar and olive oil tasting, and enlighten you about the virtues of extra virgin olive oil. Learn about the history of Florence’s local and regional cuisines, while exploring the city’s small alleyways, walking through charming local suburbs. Along the way, indulge yourself with tastings of the best gelato in town, and end with a glass of Chianti served with tasty focaccia bread.
IncludesTour guide 5 food stops Glass of Chianti wine Glass of prosecco
- This tour is organized and led by the world's largest travel B-Corp certified company. B-Corp Certification measures a company’s social and environmental impacts and responsible tourism practices For children from 6 years of age to 11 years, please select the child rate when booking Children below the age of 6 can join the tour for free. Please inform the supplier when booking if you will be bringing a child under 6 Tours are conducted in small groups of no more than 12 people Your tour is confirmed at the time of booking