My Guide Website?
Florence: Food and Wine Tasting Tour13 Reviews
Explore Florence through its food culture and sample local produce from earthy truffles to olive oil and gelato on a walking tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Get an insight into the best local food stores, restaurants, and wine bars
- Sample delicious local fare, including earthy truffles and artisan chocolates
- Learn about the local extra virgin olive oil, and sample some too
- Enjoy a localized food history lesson before sampling the best gelato in town
- Join a carbon neutral tour, organized and led by an eco-certified tour operator
DescriptionEnjoy a food tour of Florence and experience the Cradle of the Renaissance through its culinary culture. Your tour begins at a delightful food store specializing in earthy truffles, where you’ll enjoy a glass of Prosecco with a truffle Panini. An artisan chocolate tasting is next, followed by a visit to a local olive oil boutique. The owner, Andrea, will host a balsamic vinegar and olive oil tasting, and enlighten you about the virtues of extra virgin olive oil. Learn about the history of Florence’s local and regional cuisines, while exploring the city’s small alleyways, walking through charming local suburbs. Along the way, indulge yourself with tastings of the best gelato in town, and end with a glass of Chianti served with tasty focaccia bread.
IncludesLocal English-speaking guide 5 food stops and a glass of chianti wine and prosecco: 1st stop - sweet delights tasting; 2nd stop - bread with savoury toppings; 3rd stop - olive oil and balsamic vinegar tasting, Tuscan prosciutto and other typical salami tastings, bread with local pecorino cheese, Truffle petit Panino, and a glass of chianti and prosecco, expresso; 4th stop - gelato; 5th stop - delicious chocolates
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by a B Corp certified company committed to using travel as a force for good.
- Children below the age of 6 can join the tour for free. Please inform the supplier when booking if you will be bringing a child under 6
- Small-group, personalised tour with max 12 passengers
- Tour can accommodate vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free, and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.