My Guide Website?
Florence in a Day: Accademia, Uffizi & Guided City Tour8 Reviews
Get skip-the-line tickets to the Accademia and Uffizi galleries and see iconic Renaissance pieces, from Michelangelo's The David to Botticelli's Primavera, and join a guided walking tour of Florence.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- The top sights in Florence in a single, unforgettable day
- Skip-the-line access to the Accademia & Uffizi galleries
- Walking tour including Ponte Vecchio & Piazza della Signoria
- Expert guides at Michelangelo's David & the Uffizi Gallery
- Small groups & learning about art history
DescriptionSkip the entry lines to two of Florence's most popular attractions, the Accademia and the Uffizi, and then continue your exploration of this medieval gem with a fully guided city walking tour. Meet Florence's most beloved resident, Michelangelo's David, at the Accademia Gallery and follow a specially crafted itinerary through the corridors of the Uffizi Gallery seeing art from Medieval times to the Renaissance and after. With pre-reserved tickets and a set entry time, you'll breeze past the long lines. An expert art historian guide will help you get the most out of your visits. They'll tell you what makes David so special and introduce you to other Michelangelo works that you may not have noticed otherwise. And they'll show you how modern paintings bursting with colors and emotions developed from the flat, cold, compositions of the middle ages. Take to the streets on a guided walking tour of Florence. Start at city's crowning glory, il Duomo of Florence Cathedral, and admire the Dome from outside as you hear the story of how its architect Brunelleschi recovered lost knowledge and expanded the realm of what was deemed humanly possible all in his pursuit of building it. The walking tour continues by exploring the winding streets and art-strewn piazzas with your local guide, learning about the Ponte Vecchio bridge, Piazza Della Signoria sculptures, and more. During your full-day tour of Florence, you'll have a short lunch break. While lunch isn't included, your guide will share plenty of recommendations. By the end of the tour, you'll have visited Florence's major historical landmarks and learned about the city's rich Renaissance history—all in one day.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance to the Accademia Gallery and the Uffizi Gallery Admission fees to the Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery Guided walking tour of Florence Live tour commentary provided in English Headset for tour commentary when necessary
- This tour is wheelchair accessible with some difficulties. We advise clients to contact Walks Customer Service Team to make further arrangements.
- This tour is unable to accommodate guests with strollers.
- Only handbags and very small backpacks are permitted on this tour as there are no storage facilities at the Accademia Gallery; guests may be refused entry if they bring larger bags.
- All tour participants, including children must bring valid ID on the day of the visit.
- Important Notice: Meeting point changes on April 1st 2024. Please see booking voucher for further details.