My Guide Website?
Florence: Skip the Line Uffizi Guided Tour and Walking Tour12 Reviews
Do you have a limited time in Florence? Join this Florence walking tour and Uffizi Gallery guided tour, with skip the line access. It's one of the most famous galleries in the world and one of the original galleries in central Europe.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Save time with skip the line access to the Uffizi Gallery
- Discover fascinating Renaissance artworks
- Enjoy a guided walking tour in the city
- Learn about the history of Florence
DescriptionA special cultural experience in Florence, the world-famous Uffizi Gallery is home to many Renaissance masterpieces. See the most important artworks in the Uffizi Gallery without waiting in the line. You'll also get to see central Florence on a guided walking tour in the heart of the city. The walking tour will start at San Marco Square, you will meet with your expert guide in front of the San Marco Basilica. As you continue, you will learn more about the Medici Family and Florentine history from your expert guide. Next, you will see the iconic landmark of Florence, the Duomo. Here, you can also find the famous Baptistery, Brunelleschi’s Dome, and Giotto’s Bell Tower. You will continue to the Piazza Della Signoria and the Loggia dei Lanzi to admire the beauty of the Palazzo Vecchio. Continue to the Uffizi Gallery for a guided tour with skip the line access. Once you are in the museum, you will find numerous paintings by genius artists such as Filippo Lippi, Botticelli, Leonardo Da Vinci, and Michelangelo. Your expert guide will explain to you about the paintings, artists, and stories that accompany them. After the guided tour finishes, you can choose to admire the artworks by yourself if you wish.
IncludesSmall group tour in the Uffizi Gallery Walking tour in the historical center of Florence Skip the line entrance tickets for the Uffizi Gallery Headsets for groups of more than 5 people
- • On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed