Florence: Timed Entrance Ticket to Michelangelo’s David4351 Reviews
Enjoy priority entry to one of Italy’s top attractions with a reserved entrance ticket to the Accademia Gallery in Florence.
- Enjoy priority entrance to the Accademia Gallery and admire Michelangelo’s David
- Benefit from the advantages of a timed entry slot, and stay as long as long as you like in the Gallery
- Discover Michelangelo’s masterpieces, the David, the Prisoners and the St Matthew
DescriptionThe Accademia Gallery is particularly famous for its sculptures by Michelangelo: the Prisoners, the St.Matthew and, especially, the statue of David. Admire the 5.17-meter marble statue representing the Biblical hero David, a favored subject in Florentine art. The statue soon came to symbolize the defence of civil liberties embodied in the Republic of Florence, an independent city-state threatened on all sides by more powerful rival states and by the hegemony of the Medici family. In the adjacent rooms, which were part of two former convents, important works of art are collected here from the Academy of Design, the Academy of Fine Arts and from suppressed convents. Recently the Gallery has been further enriched by the important collection of old musical instruments from the Cherubini Conservatory, the Department of Musical Instruments.
IncludesReserved entrance ticket to the Accademia Gallery Booking fee Tour guide Audio guide (can be booked as an option. A valid ID is required for collection)
- Please note that the date and time slot you choose is binding once booked. You will be refused entry if you do not respect this allotted entry time
- You can collect your entrance ticket 15 minutes before your allotted entry time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability